When we understand our relationship with Jesus Christ then we understand who we truly are.

When we understand our relationship with Jesus Christ then we understand who we truly are.

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Testimony of a Convert

I wanted to share the testimony of Theresa Henry today. She is such an incredible example of living what she knows to be true and not being afraid to vocalize what she believes. She was baptized a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints forty-four years ago and has touched many people throughout her lifetime. This is her testimony.
"We are working to grow the Kingdom of God here on the earth. Jesus said to his disciples, "Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature. He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned." Mark 16:15-16. Forty years ago I got down on my knees and prayed, and asked God if this Church of Jesus Christ was true. I studied the Bible and the Book of Mormon, and Mormon history books that I requested from the missionaries. I prayed in all sincerity. The feeling I had was so positive. Today I am still positive that I did the right thing by getting baptized in The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. My three children were also baptized at the same occasion. They are still happy and active also in this wonderful church. I heard one time that 'God don't make no junk.'  This is a first class church."

1 comment: